a blog by Jonas Kyle-Sidell

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sauce fresh from the pan

In an open mood so here's a poem I wrote YESTERDAY - the italics should be tabed out one; nevertheless, put this in your pipe and smoke it. Now breathe deep.




New Righteousness (I Will Break Down)


I’m a winner, not afraid to lose,
loser,
unafraid to win –

Try 'n'

I dig
truth, the sky’s
blanket
all my desires; run

give my body

the best of them, know
too much
my own good. So I jest!

due process, don’t block

winding my way
back down
love
slows its roll:

my heart’s egress – laughter

I’m some kind
spectacular music,
in full effect, city’s
purple burning twilight,
can take ya
very far. . . Not

keep us alive.

designed
to make everybody
else
feel good about themselves.




-Jonas Kyle-Sidell

No comments:

Post a Comment