a blog by Jonas Kyle-Sidell

Monday, February 15, 2010

Go Like Crazy (Valentine's Day Diddy)

I'm not a sentimental person, but life has its pleasures. This may very well end up becoming a poem - yeah, I said - this may very well end up becoming a poem. I figure I can use this to TYPE, to walk, for excersie, try 'n meet sanity halfway before I flee from exhaustion and disillusion and a penchant for just the right amount of excess. . . Frankly, I can't sign on - would rather risk my mind, even my body, than euthanize it through predictability. What a wonderful surprise, tonight, catching your eyes falling from grace. And my stomach points toward inevitability; maybe I have to pee, tic of embarrassment harrassing me my constant companion. Had a beautiful day today! my writing is going well. Writing's going well. Snow like vomit across these city streets: sick or out of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment